Sunday, January 13, 2008

"Enchanted Movie"


I went with Crystal to see the Movie "Enchanted" last night.... My birthday is next week so we used that as an excuse to have a Girl's night out! SUPER CUTE movie. I had a stupid grin on my face for just over an hour and a half. With the exception of a scene or two, what a great movie for families! In fact, I am taking Roy and Lauren back today. I can't tell you the last time I wanted to see a movie again, so soon! I just know both of them would like it as much as I did! :)
Thanks for a GREAT night out, Crystal! You are a blast to hang with!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

WAY FUN, huh! that movie was a total crack-up!! i'm dying to go back with mitch too. it's so stupid, we should have just taken those boys in the first place. next time for sure!!

i had a blast too, of course! and thanks SO MUCH for my cd...that was so nice of you to take the time to make it. (especially when our time is so precious as it is). hopefully we can hang tomorrow! call ya in the morning...(ish) :) depends on how the days going at that point...hahaha!

Alessandra said...

I loved this movie! DJ and I saw it when it first came out and then he bought me the soundtrack, which I played endlessly for DAYS.

xoxo

LL