Sunday, January 27, 2008

Home Again, Home again!







What a crazy packed couple of days! I returned home today to absolute chaos- my children have been sick with the stomach flu and Roy got hit last night. He was been down for the count since about 5am this morning. I managed to develop a head cold and cough Friday night and have a not very cool sounding case of Laryngitis. As all of you who read this know, I have talked to no one in the last few days. SORRY! I was truly on the go. Update wise, I had an incredible day at Merrill Lynch and was offered the job of my dreams. I found a home for my family that if we have the opportunity to purchase, would be surreal. If we can work out the sticky financing details for a cross country move, our hope is to relocate within a month or two! Nothing is final yet, but we are truly optimistic and cannot believe how blessed we are. Sadly, due to illness, we were not able to celebrate Ethan's first birthday (which is tomorrow). We had a party planned and Roy worked late last night on his cake. Our poor little buddy! When he was born last year, Ava had the croup and Roy was not able to stay at the hospital with us. NOW, his first birthday party is messed up because of flu. We will make it up to him, of course! We also, could not be more pleased that our little man is ONE! He can walk and is advancing so much everyday. We can't wait to celebrate his big day. Here are a couple of pictures of the cake Roy worked on... Sorry to all of you for being so MIA. It has been an insane couple of days for the Lutz Family!


4 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!!! Sorry your family sucks!
:)

Renee said...

Other then the sicknesses it sounds like the family is doing great. Congrats on your new job.

Jake and Libby: said...

HOLY COW CONGRATS!!!!!! I LOVE the east... I'm from there :) GOOD LUCK! Jake and I know all too well about cross country moves. we have moved from Oregon to Dallas,Texas then to Austin,TX then from Texas to Pennsylvania, then Pennsylvania to Tennessee then back to Utah! UGH! It wears you out! -Especially since you have a larger household then we did when we were moving around! We will definately keep you in our thoughts and prayers! Try to keep you blog updated while your insanely busy!

Crystal said...

i'm still MAD your leaving :P but i am truly happy for you guys. i know that this is a huge deal for you, so i am happy. i am just kicking myself for not calling you like a YEAR ago!! how foolish on both our parts. we could have been hangin' out this whole time. but we've still got a month or two,...so what do ya wanna do next?? my house?