Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Well, my awesome husband sent me beautiful red roses... I love fresh flowers!! And he included a wonderful card. Great man! HOWEVER, to really celebrate we went with some of our best friends to Portland via ( A stetch H2) to catch the Laser light show at OMSI. It was great! We had dinner here at the house and had just a blast of a time the rest of the night. We are going to miss you both so much! My crying has already started- I think it is going to be once a day for the next month and then hopefully it will get better as I just get excited for your next visit!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

i seriously need to take mitch to see a lazer light show someday. what a fun idea!! and your table turned out so cute! see - and you were all worried over nothing. ;)