Hello! A little about us- Roy and I have been together for 15 years and we have three kids, Lauren, Ava & Ethan. Lauren is nine, Ava is almost five and Ethan is four. We are super busy all the time but we are loving life!
Thanks for visiting our page! Christy & Roy
Monday, March 31, 2008
First day of work tomorrow!
It's dark...but it's me! Sporting some bangs to the side (but just barely!) LOL
4 comments:
Good luck Christy! I am sure the will be lucky to have you~
Good luck! I have been thinking about you all day, but don't want to distract you!!
Call me tonight!
christy - i LOVE your hair! you're sucha sexy beast!! and i'm surprised that you got brave enough to do some bangs,..SEE! i TOLD you they'd be cute!
and can i just tell you how much i am in love with those vapor plug-in thingy's?? they work wonders! THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!
how was it??? :-)
Post a Comment