Hello! A little about us- Roy and I have been together for 15 years and we have three kids, Lauren, Ava & Ethan. Lauren is nine, Ava is almost five and Ethan is four. We are super busy all the time but we are loving life!
Thanks for visiting our page! Christy & Roy
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Our family room!
We still have some work to do! You can't see the doors to the back deck or the wet bar-but here is a little taste of the family room!
Gonna leave you a comment even though I NEVER get one in return!!! :)
Happy Mother's Day darling!! I am so happy for you guys. Looks like life is pretty nice, and you guys deserve that. LOVE the pic of AVA in the sink. Time out?
Hope I can come out and see you guys someday soon!
hey, nice house, ya jerk!! ;) really though, i love the pics. your house really is gorgeous! And you've got LOTS AND LOTS of room for the kids to go wild. perfect!
3 comments:
Gonna leave you a comment even though I NEVER get one in return!!! :)
Happy Mother's Day darling!! I am so happy for you guys. Looks like life is pretty nice, and you guys deserve that. LOVE the pic of AVA in the sink. Time out?
Hope I can come out and see you guys someday soon!
You are my one true love.
Thanks for the note!
I'll send you something in the mail. I know you like that.
hey, nice house, ya jerk!! ;) really though, i love the pics. your house really is gorgeous! And you've got LOTS AND LOTS of room for the kids to go wild. perfect!
Post a Comment