Hello! A little about us- Roy and I have been together for 15 years and we have three kids, Lauren, Ava & Ethan. Lauren is nine, Ava is almost five and Ethan is four. We are super busy all the time but we are loving life!
Thanks for visiting our page! Christy & Roy
Friday, August 1, 2008
It's your birthday! Woohoo!!
If I am a piece of jewelry in the "next life"-I hope my stone is the same color as yours!
I LOVED the gifts you sent! Very thoughtful stuff. Thanks so much! :) You went overboard... and I love it! And I can't wait to go overboard on you again for your birthday! :)
Lauren - I love the birthday card! I wish you were here on my birthday! That would have been PERFECTION! You're so artistic and creative. You have a real gift for art! We love you and miss you! :)
And Christy, regarding your test. I can't tell you enough how proud of you I am and I am so supportive of what you're doing. "Keep up the good fight!" lol, a new one for us to laugh about!
3 comments:
Good luck on your test!!
I LOVED the gifts you sent! Very thoughtful stuff. Thanks so much! :) You went overboard... and I love it! And I can't wait to go overboard on you again for your birthday! :)
Lauren - I love the birthday card! I wish you were here on my birthday! That would have been PERFECTION! You're so artistic and creative. You have a real gift for art! We love you and miss you! :)
And Christy, regarding your test. I can't tell you enough how proud of you I am and I am so supportive of what you're doing. "Keep up the good fight!" lol, a new one for us to laugh about!
And yes, thanks for posting that ridiculous pic of me! lmao
Post a Comment