Hello! A little about us- Roy and I have been together for 15 years and we have three kids, Lauren, Ava & Ethan. Lauren is nine, Ava is almost five and Ethan is four. We are super busy all the time but we are loving life!
Thanks for visiting our page! Christy & Roy
Friday, October 10, 2008
Halloween is approaching!!
Ava is going to either be a butterfly or a witch (I have a pic in the witch costume), Lauren is a "dark angel" and Ethan is a UPS guy. I can't get good picture of Ethan- sorry!
2 comments:
UPS COSTUME = AWESOME
HEY GIRL!!! i haven't been on here for a while. :-( how are you?! we keep playing phone tag. maybe someday we can talk again. lol
i LOVE these costumes! ALL OF THEM!! where on EARTH did you find that ups costume? LOL!! that's the best!
Post a Comment