Hello! A little about us- Roy and I have been together for 15 years and we have three kids, Lauren, Ava & Ethan. Lauren is nine, Ava is almost five and Ethan is four. We are super busy all the time but we are loving life!
Thanks for visiting our page! Christy & Roy
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Ava's thoughts on potty training...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't do it either!! lol That's why I still wear diapers.
it looks like it's been a lot longer than i thought since i've popped over to your blog!! WOW time flies! you guys have been so busy, and have so many fun posts to look at! i love them all!!! it looks like you guys have been havin' tons of fun out there. :) miss you! are you ready for christmas yet? I AM!!
3 comments:
I can't do it either!! lol
That's why I still wear diapers.
lol! I only wish I was having this conversation with Chance. He still thinks his potty is just a stool to stand on!
oh ava!! what a cutie! i miss you guys. :-(
it looks like it's been a lot longer than i thought since i've popped over to your blog!! WOW time flies! you guys have been so busy, and have so many fun posts to look at! i love them all!!! it looks like you guys have been havin' tons of fun out there. :) miss you! are you ready for christmas yet? I AM!!
Post a Comment