Hello! A little about us- Roy and I have been together for 15 years and we have three kids, Lauren, Ava & Ethan. Lauren is nine, Ava is almost five and Ethan is four. We are super busy all the time but we are loving life!
Thanks for visiting our page! Christy & Roy
Saturday, February 7, 2009
The Medicine Kicks In...
I think Ava looks like Animal from the Muppets. I am not sure I see styling in Lauren's future...
hilarious!! that little ava of yours is quite a ham, isn't she! i can't believe how perfectly she always poses for you in pictures. MAN i'm jealous!!!
btw...i was watching the bachelor with mitch last night and your molly comment suddenly popped into my head. you are so funny! i would have never made that connection. interesting how people view you. LOL. i do like her though,...but i think he's gonna go with jillian. your vote?
3 comments:
Funny, I was thinking how much that could have been you back in the days. :)
hilarious!! that little ava of yours is quite a ham, isn't she! i can't believe how perfectly she always poses for you in pictures. MAN i'm jealous!!!
btw...i was watching the bachelor with mitch last night and your molly comment suddenly popped into my head. you are so funny! i would have never made that connection. interesting how people view you. LOL. i do like her though,...but i think he's gonna go with jillian. your vote?
he-LLLLO! time to update the blog, chick!!
Post a Comment