Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Feeding time at the Zoo!







The cutest thing happened the other night!!! I was on my blog... reading all about Crystal's great trip to the tulip festival (man, I miss the tulip festival!) and Ava wanted some pudding... Darn kids always want something!! LOL So, I grabbed the pudding and a spoon and set her at the table like a total moron. Don't you love it when you do something quickly for the kids and you KNOW it will be a distaster... however, as long as you can do what you want to do NOW, it somehow seems worth it? Anyway.... I noticed it got very quiet behind me. I turned around to see what kind of huge mess had unfolded and was absolutely knocked out by the cutest thing! Ethan had climbed up to sit ON the table while Ava was on the chair and she was feeding him the pudding!! One spoon for him, one for her! It was SO adorable. A LITTLE messy- but so worth it. I grabbed the camera right away!

No comments: