Hello! A little about us- Roy and I have been together for 15 years and we have three kids, Lauren, Ava & Ethan. Lauren is nine, Ava is almost five and Ethan is four. We are super busy all the time but we are loving life!
Thanks for visiting our page! Christy & Roy
oh, mitch would be SO JEALOUS! what was he hunting??
btw...I HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOUR CD YET!! holy cow! i think that the postman has hates me. whatever! but i did get your postcard on friday, and loved it. why is it so fun to get things in the mail?? i feel like a kid again. lol. thanks girl! can't wait for more!! :)
3 comments:
GO ROY!! Guns n' Roy'es lol!! Ok...but I just had too!!
oh, mitch would be SO JEALOUS! what was he hunting??
btw...I HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOUR CD YET!! holy cow! i think that the postman has hates me. whatever! but i did get your postcard on friday, and loved it. why is it so fun to get things in the mail?? i feel like a kid again. lol. thanks girl! can't wait for more!! :)
That's one way to keep the Man with the kids at home sane! Let him shoot a few things every once in awhile. Gosh, sign me up for some of that!
Post a Comment