Monday, June 2, 2008

I love this picture!


This was taken on Cheyenne's wedding day (obviously)! I cannot believe it has been almost...9? years! Thanks for sending me the picture, Chey! :)

6 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

You're hot! I'm......not so much. Not the greatest picture of me, but I'll take one for the team. ;)

Shalyse said...

so cute of both of you!!! friends are THE best!

Crystal said...

cute cute CUTE! it's a frame-er for sure.

Will & Cheyenne said...

Are you sure it was my wedding, because it could have been just another random day of me wearing my "princess dress"?!?

Anonymous said...

Hi,
this message is really for Colleen.
Hi, You made it. I have been looking at this blog for a long time. I guess when you sent me a link. I always have fun seeing your family. My fam is good!
best wishes from MN,
Dawn

Will & Cheyenne said...

Okay, don't ya think it's time to move on now.....
Could you find just a little better picture of BOTH of us? Yes, your are a hottie, but I'm struggling here. How about a video of the kids, or a picture of Roydull (how do you guys spell that anyway).
Love you!!