




Lauren spent last week in an art camp learning how to draw "Caribbean Adventure" photos! We think she is amazing... don't forget that she is technically not even 7 for a few another week! I have posted a picture of monkeys in a hammock, a ship on the ocean, parrots and a seagull ( in case my picture of a picture method) didn't turn out so well. This week is "Jungle Safari"... we can't wait to see what she comes home with. Lauren, you amaze us each and every day! We love you!!
4 comments:
I CAN NOT believe she did these!!! These are incredible!
I am thinking of you!!!!!!
THESE ARE SOOO COOL! nice job, chick!
ps...you and i seem to have the hardest time getting in touch with each other. it's that 3 hour difference, i swear! lol. just wanted to to CONGRATS on passing your test!!! YIPEEEEE!!!!!
Seriously? Where is the portrait of me?
Post a Comment