Hello! A little about us- Roy and I have been together for 15 years and we have three kids, Lauren, Ava & Ethan. Lauren is nine, Ava is almost five and Ethan is four. We are super busy all the time but we are loving life! Thanks for visiting our page! Christy & Roy
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Kidlet Haircuts!
We took the kids to get haircuts today at a place called, "Cookie Cutters." It is really cute- when you walk in they have games you can play and a slide and play toy for the kids! They sit in little cars or airplanes to get their hair done and they get to pick a movie to watch while they are in the chair. Both Ethan and Ava were pretty traumatized.. I was pretty upset myself watching all of Ethan's wonderful hair disappear! Roy wants him to have "boy hair" though so I gave in just this once. I will be posting the pics from our adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment