Friday, July 11, 2008

Lauren's Birthday!






Lauren turned 7 on the 1st of July!! I cannot believe she is as big as she is. Things were CRAZY around here on her birthday... I had just taken my big test the day before and barely had time to take a breath much less plan a party! Luckily, it was a group effort and I think she had a great bday! Thanks to everyone for her wonderful gifts... she got some great DS games, a favorite Webkinz, a card she loved with some CASH(!) and a ton of other stuff. I am sorry I have not had a chance to help her thank all of you... that is my fault!! I have been scrambling to play catch up. Lauren, you are our big girl!! We love you so much.... Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

I can't believe how big everyone's kids are getting. How is everything going? It looks like you are loving the new area.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!
Wow! You're almost as old as my grandma now!! We miss you! :)

Take a chance, take a chance, take a chance.... lol (this won't make sense after you change your song!)