Hello! A little about us- Roy and I have been together for 15 years and we have three kids, Lauren, Ava & Ethan. Lauren is nine, Ava is almost five and Ethan is four. We are super busy all the time but we are loving life!
Thanks for visiting our page! Christy & Roy
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!!!!
The kids (and the PARENTS) made out like bandits. Thank you to everyone! What an amazing day... here are some pictures from our wonderful Christmas morning!
Okay, ONCE AGAIN, I'll comment even though you NEVER comment :)!!! Love Ethan's hair! So funny about the girls....I was kind of taken back by the picture of them together. I don't think I've ever really seen the interact in person or in a picture...it's like I think you have Lauren, and then you have Ethan and Ava. Crazy huh? Enjoy the rest of your evening!
3 comments:
Okay, ONCE AGAIN, I'll comment even though you NEVER comment :)!!!
Love Ethan's hair!
So funny about the girls....I was kind of taken back by the picture of them together. I don't think I've ever really seen the interact in person or in a picture...it's like I think you have Lauren, and then you have Ethan and Ava. Crazy huh? Enjoy the rest of your evening!
Looks like you had a great Christmas. It's so fun to see how the kids are so happy.
Looks like you are good to go!
Post a Comment